1. When do we find our returned item record on the portal after online shopping return?
In most cases, your return parcel is available in our portal within 24 business hours upon delivery of the returned parcel.
2. What can Return Helper do with my returned parcels?
Once it is confirmed that the returned parcels are in our warehouse, there are 3 common ways to handle your returned parcels:
Resend – this returned parcel will be handed over to partner warehouse as a fulfillment inventory. You could arrange new delivery with it.
Return – The retuned parcels are returned to your home country in bulk.
Disposal – dispose the returned parcels at no fee.
If you prefer to handle your returned parcels in some other ways, please contact our support team.
3. How long can Return Helper keep the returned parcels in the warehouse?
We offer 7 days free storage. The storage charge after is 0.55 USD per CBM per day.
4. The buyer did not use the label. Shall I cancel it?
Please cancel label in the system.
5. The tracking number has shown “delivered” for more than 2 business days already but I haven’t seen my returned parcel record yet. What shall I do?
There is a chance the carrier delivers the returned parcel to a wrong address. Please contact us and we will work with the carrier on a parcel search.
6. The tracking number has been stuck there for a few days. What shall I do?
Sometimes the shipping of the returned parcel might take longer than usual. If it exceeds 21 days, please contact our customer service team and we will raise a claim for you.
7, My returned parcel might be lost. Can I raise a claim?
In an unlikely event, the parcel might be lost. The insurance is subject to the terms and condition of carrier. If the return shipment is insured, we will raise a claim for you.
8. I want to return all of our parcels back to my home country. How long does it take?
You should receive it in approximately 2-3 weeks. We have bulk return shipment every week and you receive notification once the returned parcels arrive.
9. My buyer is returning a heavy item to me. What shall I do?
ReturnHelper can handle returned parcel up to 30KG. Anything heavier than 30KG will be rejected by the carriers.
10. Is there any insurance in the warehouse?
Security is always our first priority but in case the returned item is lost, we compensate up to 20 usd per item.